Online sportsbooks in New Jersey are well known for providing bettors with plenty of offers, and this is continuing to increase in value as the competition is growing more and more in the state. Sportsbetting sites in New Jersey are used to provide customers and potential customers with promo codes: with those, you can have several benefits in your betting experience. Depending on the promo code, you can get risk-free bet rewards, cashback perks, deposit bonus offers, price boosts and so on. So, if you are new to promo offers, make sure you bookmark this page as we have a complete guide on those, in addition to adding new ones as soon as they are released.
Top Betting Sites & Offers In New Jersey
(New User Bonus. 21+; Valid Only NJ, IA & WY; T&Cs Apply.)
(New User Bonus. 21+; Valid Only NJ & IA; T&Cs Apply.)
New User Bonus. 21+; Valid Only NJ, CO, IL, MI T&Cs Apply.
(New User Bonus. 21+; Valid Only NJ & IA; T&Cs Apply.)
New Customers only. Bet $1 and get $200 in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit (minimum $10) to your account and place a qualifying bet of $1 to get $200 in Free Bets once your bet is settled with bet365. Free Bets added to Free Bet Credits balance. Free Bet risk excluded from returns. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. (New User Bonus. 21+; Valid Only NJ; T&Cs Apply)
What Are Online Sports Betting Codes?
Offering promotions to attract and retain customers is one of the key parts of the online sports wagering industry. After all, this is not surprising as it is usually a win-win situation: sports betting sites are acquiring and retaining their loyal customers, while bettors benefit from the added value and get their balance boosted.
To better track those marketing activities, it is commonplace to find NJ sports betting sites offering promotions linked to a specific promo code. These are generally in the form of alphanumeric codes, which are given out to an exclusive number of players or offered as part of an exclusive bonus campaign. For instance, a promo code can be offered to new customers that can use it when signing up to get a welcome bonus, or it can be given to existing customers to reward their loyalty.
When using promo codes to open a new sportsbook account, you will be asked to enter the promo code in the registration form. After making your first deposit, you will get the promotion alongside if you have entered the promo code. There are many different types of promo codes, and some are providing odds boosts, others free play bets and so on. All promo codes do enhance your sports betting activity, as they are fundamentally giving you the possibility of increasing your payouts while limiting your risk.
What are the Different Types Of Online Sports Betting Codes?
Online sportsbooks in New Jersey are coming up with new offers every single day. They do so as they need to stay in the front-of-mind of customers with competition constantly growing in the state. As a result, we have many different types of bonus codes available. Some of those bonus codes are deposit bonus perks that can be trigged with your first bet, while others offer free bets, boosts, etc. Below you will find a list of the sports betting promo code rewards that you can typically find in New Jersey:
- Signup Bonus
- This is promo code that will reward you for signing up for an account. It is basically a bonus offer for new customers, and to trigger the promotion, you would have to make the first deposit.
- Reload Bonus
- This promo code is open to existing customers. To get the promotion, you would have to reload your sportsbook account. The promo code will add extra perks linked with your new deposit.
- Friend Referral
- Sportsbetting sites are also rewarding you for bringing new friends onto the same platform. If a person you have referred will register and deposit, you will get a bonus for this referral triggered by a specific promo code.
- Odds Boost
- Especially around big games, sports betting sites are attractive customers by boosting odds. The better the odds, the higher will be the return, so this is a great promotion, although generally limited to specific wagering markets.
- No Deposit Bonus
- In some cases, you are not even required to deposit the online sports betting sites reward you with a bonus. With those promotions, all you must do is complete your registration and verify your account, and the associated perk will be given.
- Insurance/Risk-Free Bet
- Sportsbetting sites are also giving out insurance promotions on some sporting events. This is also called a risk-free bet, which means the player will get a betting credit if the wager placed is unsuccessful.
- Free Bet
- Sports bettors in New Jersey do normally receive free bets around a particular event or as a reward for a specific activity on the platform.
- Loyalty Bonus
- Sports betting sites are keen to retain their loyal customers and to show their appreciation, they do commonly reward those, from time to time, with different types of perks like merchandise, free bets, risk-free bets, football tickets and so on.
Why Using NJ Sportsbook Promos?
Sometimes when claiming a bonus offer or a sign up package from a New Jersey online sportsbook, you might not need a Promo Code. However, in some cases, this is necessary, and it does act like an online coupon. With NJ Sportsbook promos, though, instead of getting a discount, you actually get free money, Free-Bets or Risk-Free bets offers, which are automatically added to your wagering account.
All you need to do is remember to add the nj sportsbook promo code during the registration or when you are making a deposit. Here at NewJerseySafeBetting, we do have a complete guide that will ensure you get the maximum value out of the best New Jersey sportsbook promotions. Sometimes New Jersey promo codes are also called NJ Bonus code or even deposit code. As mentioned before, not all promotions do require you to enter a promo code, but usually, the best and exclusive ones do.
Who is eligible for NJ Sportsbook Promos?
When creating a new account with a NJ Sportsbook, some specific criteria have to be met to take advantage of their very generous promotions. Below you will find a quick summary of what those are:
- You must be at least 21 years of age or older to be allowed to place a bet in any casino or online.
- You would need to go through an identity verification process while creating your new NJ sportsbook account. This is done to protect you against identity theft and fraud, but also the casino. Be ready to provide your name, address, phone number, and the social number.
- Although you can create an account from any locations, you would have to be physically located in the state of New Jersey when wagering. NJ sportsbooks have a geolocation software that can verify your position and either from your computer or phone.
- Some bonuses have specific terms and require you to place a qualifying first deposit before crediting the bonus. In some cases, you will find some no-deposit bonuses that only require you to create a new account, however, those offers are rare.
- Other welcome packages like a Risk-Free bet require you to place a first bet to activate the offer.